Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Begining.... I Hope

I have been studying this blogging course and we are getting started. So here goes, heh. A brief introduction. I plan on talking about books here. I have been reading since age five, self -taught. Well mostly, my ma (grandma) helped me. She had been a teacher before she married my pa and I went to her one day and asked her to teach me to read. We read Jack and the Bean Stalk. We kept at it till I began to know the words. I then took other books and picked out the words I knew and it began to grow from there. You may ask why? I did this because I wanted to know if what the preachers that I grew up listening to were telling the truth. I began to find out they were not and began to get myself in trouble for that and the trouble has yet to stop.
I have been reading voraciously since. I give everything a try.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting the new blog up and running, Molly! LOVE your title, and your writing is already good.

    Still reading the book you gave me. It proves more and more interesting every time I pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey molly! love the blog and your first post! i got mine up and running as well this morning and tagged your blog for me to follow! seems i never have the time i wish i had for reading anymore so i hope i can live vicariously through you and your blog for awhile! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly - Great start to your blog. I want to hear more about this trouble that has yet to stop. In fact, let's make some trouble online!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post - I like it!! I too want to hear more about your trouble making!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trouble maker, my kinda gal!

    Sheryl
    http://tiny.cc/seeingthrough

    ReplyDelete